Friday, May 29, 2009

Painted and Glazed Bathroom Cabinets







These cabinets in my Master Bath are also painted with the Aging Glaze treatment with an off-white base coat (free OOPs paint that I got at my local Porter Paints store~ yahoo!) and then the Ralph Lauren Aging Glaze in Tobacco (that I didn't get for free) at Home Depot. The first photo is my "before photo" of one of the kitchen cabinets because I forgot to take one in the bathroom before I started~ this is just to show you the color of the cabinets before they were painted and glazed. That is Pilgrim ~our kitty who found a fun resting place during this process! I still haven't gotten hardware to put on them to finish off the look, but I love them so much more that my red cherry fake wood cabinets! Hope you like them too. So far they have held up well to wear and tear, of course it has only been about 4 months! I used two coats of polyurethane on them because I was too lazy to put any more on and the doors had been off for almost 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment